Friday, January 6, 2012

Scientifically, is it possible for the eyebrows to be plucked certain areas that they start to bleed----------?

--making them never grow back? I almost never pluck my eyebrows. Two or three times in my life. Last year, I did a stupid thing and decided to reshape them, make them less bushy and a little shorter. I thought it would be fine and that they would grow back since it's hair, and hair always grows back. What about eyebrow hair? I used to have long arched eyebrows. The eyebrows grew back in a way that they thickened but they didn't lengthen as long as they used to be. I know eyebrow hair supposedly takes a while to grow out. But it hasn't been two months; it's been a year and months already and the length my eyebrows used to have isn't there that much anymore. Anybody expert on these things, could you help me please and explain to me what exactly might of happened and perhaps include some remedies?

0 comments:

Post a Comment