Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sure. Its wrong. But why not let it continue?

Well, I guess the question would be are you and your wife still intimate? Not that it matters I guess, but if there is no chance of you getting back together, then why would you not continue the emails? Like you said you have not met and there is no guarantee that it will progress to something more then there really is no harm in it...you are leaning on each other for moral support since you are both experiencing similar situations...if anything you have made a new friend and we can all use a friend...I know a couple on the throes of divorce who sleep in separate rooms and continue on with their lives as if they are roommates because they cannot afford to live on their own at the moment, and although I would feel awkward in that situation, if it works for them it works for them. As far as the dating goes, I don't know if they bring dates home, that would be really weird, but I do know that she is dating someone else, that being said...your email friend is a friend, why stop this friendship when you are not hurting anyone, if the marriage is over, it's over...make new friends...

0 comments:

Post a Comment