Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My mom is rude most of time but she doesn't think she has issues what do I do?

Well I was in the kitchen making a pb&j and she said help and I said WHAT! ( like what happened) and I ran in and she dropped her sandwhich big deal? and she is yelling bdgfuidsifagnbdignds and I'm like what am I suppose to do so I got paper towels and she stomps in there and says you don't see things unless you want to like that f****** candy bar or d*** costume and I said leave me alone I can't teleport super fast just to help you and I took the paper towels and she likes to switch the story around so everything is my fault whats wrong with a costume? AND A CANDY BAR? and was I suppose to be faster or what? its almost halloween and i really want that costume be she just denies everything i want its not fair!

0 comments:

Post a Comment