Monday, January 9, 2012

Should i confront them all at work?

I work as a duty manager in a leisure centre, and recently head office have issued a few changes in a couple of areas. A couple of staff are not happy and i am getting the blame for it all. I didn't make the changes i was just asked to p on the message. I have listened to the staff with their thoughts and opinions on the changes and have tried to speak to my manager about it to try and come to a compromise but management are not budging. I recently found out that the staff have been slagging me off behind my back a couple of them i thought were my friends. i feel like i've been made a scape goat and not sure if i should confront the 3 members of staff. Not aggressively but just to ask them whats going on. I know being a manger i won't be popular with everyone and that i can except but i haven't deserved the character ination that they have given me? Sorry it's so long but can someone give me some advice please?

0 comments:

Post a Comment