Thursday, January 12, 2012

What is the deal wit this???

Ok so...I went to go see my crush and he acted straight up rude! He kept puttin his hand to my face...and telling me **** you but then one minute he told me he wasn't serious. One of his friends asked if I was his girl [which im not] but he answered sayin "Ask her". He blow smoke in my face twice and i asked him why wuz he doin dat and he said "oh, im just being an " and i asked him can he stop bein an hole and show me a different side...and he told me "he got me". As we walked outside...I asked him does he NOT wanna be with me and he said "did I say that" then idk...he basically acted like he didn't care. One minute...he would stare at me with that look as if "I wanted you"...then the other min...he completely blows me off and acts mean! Idk...im starting to not like him....but can you tell me why he mite have acted this way. Does he not like me or what? Also should I ask him why he treated me so wrong...or should I just leave him alone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment