Sunday, January 8, 2012

Does he like me !? seriously confused?

ok so weve only known eachother for lyke 2 days but we're acting lyke friends already, sorta. he and his friend always follows me and my lil cousin for walks while im walking my dog and wen i tell them to stop,even though i like him he keeps following us and whenever i stop so my dog could do her business and their ahead, they try to find a way to stay and wait for me but pretending there doing somethin else. he jokes around alot wit me lyke once he called me flatface cuz im asian but he was jk he likes to tease me alot and we kick eachother alot but juz jokingly and he asks me alot of questions to get to know me better, and my friend asked if he liked me and he said yes and she was lyke ask her out and he was lyke no they start wars but i think he was jk.. anyway he jokes wit me alot and teases me and i think we're friends he gave me his # and fb and he only sometimes replies to my texts and he asked me everything but i only gave him my name (playing hard to get) i guess ?? well i want to kno if he lykes me or not soo plz answer

0 comments:

Post a Comment