Sunday, January 8, 2012

What can I use or HOW do I get rid of a ticket for unsafe ping on the right from a parking lane in WestAlli?

I was on lincoln at a stop light for Hwy 100 in west allis WI. I was heading west and in the right most lane where busses park temperarily, eventually this turns into a parking lane. I safely and at the right speed limit decided to merge into then next lane to the left after a few blocks, I didnt know what path I was going to take initally for my destination. I was told by the desk officer that the cop probably thought i was trying to get around fast! It is now going to trial because of a very bad offer by the city attourney. If im not dangerous i dont think it is that big of a deal to do this, i know a jury would drop this, they didnt offer that though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment